Becky lives in Edmonton and is as real and honest as they come. She considers her straightforward attitude her strength; she’s easy going and won’t sweat the small stuff, but her solid work ethic gets things done. Her ability to help others and her community is a huge passion and would give you the coat off her back if you needed it.
Ultimately, Becky has an amazing amount of empathy; she will always be available with an open ear and the first to jump into action to help. She is also an advocate for mental health and has supported these efforts in her spare time through independent projects. Through these initiatives, as well as her work with the public, Becky spreads a message of hope and support with the lives she touches. Becky loves to be in the outdoors, camping, paddling and hiking; those calming, Zen moments are where she can most relax and reflect.
Dependable, hard-working individual who is willing to undertake new initiatives in community building and sharing. Willing collaborator and self-starter. Passionate advocate for mental health and uplifting others.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
2+ years of experience in landscaping, yard, and maintenance care
- Able to work well independently and in a team-environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adept at social media technologies including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram
Co-Owner – FTG Lawn and Yard Care
March 2018 – Present
- Yard maintenance including grass and lawn care
- Landscaping duties such as building garden beds, planting, weeding
- Designs and maintains projects according to client specifications
- Balances the management of multiple projects
- Customer service and public relations
Director of Operations – The Rock Soup Greenhouse
- Establishing community involvement and communication
- Managing social media and promotion of successes and operations
- Planning and planting garden beds
- Maintenance of facility and produce to optimal conditions
- Delivery of goods to organizations and individuals in need
Creator/Curator – Untold Truths
- Photography project showcasing individuals and their journey dealing with mental health
- Published interviews and progress of project on website and blog